Monday 11 April 2011

Brian Carter's complaint

About a month after he was dismissed from his employment at Carenne the infamous Brian Carter sent a complaint to the department about Carenne. It was some 254 points and 19 pages long containing allegations against a number of Carenne staff. Michael Auld was worried about the document being released into the public domain because of the damaging allegations contained in it. He was also worried it could be released under Freedom of Information.

Even though I was one of the people named in the complaint, I was given a copy of it by Peter Harvey. I still have it here and know that when I was in the KLAN that I did a pretty good job of covering up those allegations. The reason for giving us the complaint was so we could fix what Brian Carter had complained about before the investigation was carried out. That way we could just say Brian Carter was a disgruntled ex-employee.

I will release parts of it over the next few days and I promise it will be a nice read.

No comments: