Friday 26 February 2010

The day I found out about the dreaded website

One of my closest friends came to me and told me that he had discovered a website on the internet complaining about how the education minister had treated Brian Carter. He said he couldn't go to our principal about it because someone would think he was behind it. I suggested that his aide make a report to the principal (Lyn Duncan).

The aide went to Lyn and told her she had come across the Brian Carter article while updating the Carenne website. She didn't, but she told Lyn this and Lyn was happy.

This was the start of what has become an absolute nightmare for the few decent staff at Carenne. A website called Sydney Indymedia has driven a wedge between staff and the best staff at the school - Michael Auld, Lee Churches, Simone Russell and Margaret Rowe are being targeted.

No comments: